Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Antal Attila <at...@nolimits.ro> on 2001/11/19 18:25:13 UTC

Logtarget

Hi,

I was implemented the LogEnabled in my blocks but the log target files
only was created and all log infos. was stored into the default log
target file (with phoenix-4.0a1 it working).

Testing with the ftp-server.sar file (adding an extra log target) the
results is same (all the logs was targeted only in the default target)

How can I do to works all the target files?

atech

Re: Logtarget

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 04:25, Antal Attila wrote:
> I was implemented the LogEnabled in my blocks but the log target files
> only was created and all log infos. was stored into the default log
> target file (with phoenix-4.0a1 it working).
>
> Testing with the ftp-server.sar file (adding an extra log target) the
> results is same (all the logs was targeted only in the default target)
>
> How can I do to works all the target files?

It looks like a bug was introduced at some stage. I have just fixed it in
CVS. If you want to stay with the released version then you need to prefix
the name of category with "<my.application.name>.".

So if you were testing adding the category "ftp-auth" to the ftpserver
application then you would name your category

"ftp-server.ftp-auth"

Sorry about the bug and thanks for the heads up ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete