Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de> on 2021/04/10 08:15:32 UTC

Resent SDF-files

SDFHello all,

now I upload the recent SDF-Files of all Languages

home.apache.org/~mechtilde/Translation/SDF-Files/

Now you can compare it with the last version.

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Resent SDF-files

Posted by Tigran Zargaryan <ti...@gmail.com>.
 Hello Mechtilde,
thanks for the sdf file. I can see that my last transaction was dated with
20210327.
Which means that the Armenian translation strings are not lost, and are
accessible.
Now I want to continue the translation, and need to find the record, from
which I should start my task.
In the sdf file I can't see any english source lines, to be able to find
the last translated string.
Any advice, how to proceed?
thanks,
Tigran