Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2007/12/06 00:55:44 UTC

Problem accessing IBM test results.

I am having trouble accessing the IBM public test results at:
 http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/main/derbymain/index.html

For example at:
http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/main/derbymain/testSummary-601192.html

I get:

  Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/main/derbymain/testSummary-601192.html
on this server.

Re: Problem accessing IBM test results.

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 5, 2007 3:55 PM, Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I am having trouble accessing the IBM public test results at:
>  http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/main/derbymain/index.html
>
> For example at:
> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/main/derbymain/testSummary-601192.html
>
> I get:
>

>   Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access
> /~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/main/derbymain/testSummary-601192.html
> on this server.

I have a cron job on people that would occasionally chmod the test
results, this apparently hasn't been running recently. There were some
problems with file ownership (Mike apparently now owns some of my
files on people.apache.org) once I get those cleared up hopefully I
can get the cron job running again.

andrew