Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Michael Stepanov <mi...@francoudi.com> on 2003/12/09 17:55:14 UTC

Problem with redirect under Apache2

Dear all,

I have a problem with redirect using Embperl. When I try to do redirect
like that:

blah.epl
[-
    $http_headers_out{'Location'} = 'main.epl';
    exit 301;
-]

It doesn't work. After refresh I see the same page.
When work with Apache 1 and mod_perl 1 all were very good,
but then I moved my application to the Apache 2 and mod_perl2.
And now I have this problem with redirect.

My environment: RedHat 9, Apache 2, mod_perl 2, Embperl 2.08b.

Any ideas?

Thank in advanced

--
Best regards,
Michael Stepanov,

Re: Problem with redirect under Apache2

Posted by Andre Landwehr <an...@gmx.net>.
On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 06:55:14PM +0200, Michael Stepanov wrote:
> blah.epl
> [-
>    $http_headers_out{'Location'} = 'main.epl';
>    exit 301;
> -]

At least I can tell you that it does work for me, so it has to be
a problem specific to your setup

Andre