Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Sagara Paranagama <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/31 07:15:45 UTC

Running TCK

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to use the Chemistry *OpenCmis TCK*? I saw a folder
in the SVN repo but don't have any idea to make use of it.

Thanks.
Sagara Paranagama

Re: Running TCK

Posted by Sagara Paranagama <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks. I'm running the TCK from the workbench.

Sagara

Re: Running TCK

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Sagara,

 You can also run the TCK as an Ant task and each TCK test is also a
 JUnit test.

 Florian

Re: Running TCK

Posted by "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com>.