Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/06 10:25:01 UTC

Syncope & visibility in Wikipedia

Hi all,

Looking at Keycloak I found it referenced at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAML-based_products_and_services. Given that
I see (some) similarities between Keycloak and Syncope, shouldn't Syncope
be incorporated in that wikipedia page as well?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Syncope & visibility in Wikipedia

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco,

Thank you very much for the insights. I will contact the CXF (Fediz) team
and find out whether thet will pick that up.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.