Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/12 17:18:23 UTC

Could we get some more components added to JIRA?

Specifically, I'm thinking at least one per repo - we've got chef, cli,
core, and karaf now, but adding examples, labs, labs-aws, labs-google, and
labs-openstack would be nice.

A.

Re: Could we get some more components added to JIRA?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
If the project admins will add the PPMC members to the PMC role in Jira you
should be able to do this yourself.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Also added new versions to JIRA - released versions for 1.5.10 and 1.6.0,
and unreleased versions for 1.5.11 and 1.6.1.

A.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
And components added.

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.