Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/01/30 09:25:04 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Retire Karaf WebConsole

Hi all,

as we don't have activity on Karaf WebConsole sub-project, and it seems
that nobody wants to tackle/maintain it, I would propose to retire the
sub-project.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Retire Karaf WebConsole

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
ah! Ok,
no I've never used the webconsole from the subproject !
sorry for the misunderstanding and then yes it is also for me a

+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Got it, no worries guys !

Posted by Giuseppe Gerla <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Cristiano,

Posted by Giuseppe Gerla <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I agree with Cristiano. For me it is
-1 (not binding)

If you want, I could be in charge the maintenance of the sub-project

Regards
Giuseppe

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,