Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> on 2007/09/06 14:03:13 UTC

wicket tester / tester.assertResultPage(clazz, filename);

Hi

Im trying to create a test that renders a page and then compares it to
the expected result. Currently I keep getting diff errors although I
just copied the contents of the html file from the tester.dumpPage() and
placed it in the expected result file. I guess its just a matter of
spaces thats wrong, but not matter how I change them they dont seem to
add up apparently.

As it can be somewhat a task guessing how the contents of a wicket page
might look, I thought this was the most simple approach to doing this
but I might be wrong?

regards Nino

Re: wicket tester / tester.assertResultPage(clazz, filename);

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 9/6/07, Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> wrote:
> looking at the sourcefile I saw this option:
>
> -Dwicket.replace.expected.results=true
>
> could this be what I was looking for to genereate the expected results?
> I think so:)

Yep :)

Eelco

Re: wicket tester / tester.assertResultPage(clazz, filename);

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.