Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by vishal khutale <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2008/03/26 06:51:37 UTC

Axis2\C: How to retrieve multiRef values....

Hi,

I am new to Axis2\c.

I am trying to get the multiref values from the response. But I am not able to do so. I tried "select" attribute option but not able to get the full Envelop response. If anybody has used this attributes, please let me know.

I used TCPMon to check the packets. I found that the <soapenv:Body> contains operation response and also multiref values.

Please help me to know, how to access the multiRef values.

Thanks,Vishal
Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in