Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John Meredith <ps...@t-online.de> on 2003/06/21 11:09:20 UTC

Re: Inspector

Hi,

I've come across this error message again with the InspectorButton,
however it is not always reproducible. It seems this error only shows it
face on pages containing forms ie. works fine on standard pages.

Is there something I should be aware of or is this a bug?

[Using release v3.0-beta-1]

Cheers,

  John

--