Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by du...@uni.edu on 2002/07/11 17:08:58 UTC

upgrading tomcat 3.2.2 to 3.2.4 on win2k

I am testing video conferencing soft and the administrative portion was
done in tomcat. It is version 3.2.2. I guess there is a security hole
in this version. I would like to find the easiest method of moving to
3.2.4. I know its not the even close to the newest, but I thought that
keeping it closely related would reduce the amount of problems. Someone
told me there were patches to do this, is that true? I was thinking of
installing a 3.2.4 next to where 3.2.2 is and then copying their files
over, might this work? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Scott Duffy