Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Monnerie <m....@zmi.at> on 2005/10/26 00:18:41 UTC

SARE german rules version 1.00

Hello list,

I tried hard to receive more german text SPAM, and succeeded :-)
Therefore, I was able to start to write german text based rules, which I
put in an extra file. This file already contains the actual
netbanking.at phishing rules, and should be quite helpful.

I'd like to make it available on SARE, and maintain it. Hopefully others
will contribute. Who should I speak with?

mfg zmi
--
// Michael Monnerie, Ing.BSc  ---   it-management Michael Monnerie
// http://zmi.at           Tel: 0660/4156531          Linux 2.6.11

Re: SARE german rules version 1.00

Posted by Michael Monnerie <m....@zmi.at>.
On Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005 16:59 Chris Thielen wrote:
> If you would like, I can add your german rules to RDJ if they're
> available on a reasonably connected web site.

OK, I put it on
http://zmi.at/x/70_sare_german.cf

It's a 100mb/s connected server, if that's enough ;-)

For the RDJ page, please include this info:
Created by:   Michael Monnerie
License Type:   Artistic/GPL dual
Last update:   <should be automatic>
Auto-update:   Yes
RDJ usage:   add "SARE_GERMAN"
# of course the RDJ script must be able to do this
Available at:   http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules/70_sare_german.cf
Note:   Please contribute (look on the start of this file to see the
maintainers e-mail address) your german SPAM, to get more rules into
it. We try to only add text that should only exist in SPAM, to avoid
false positives.
Sample Results:   To be done.

mfg zmi

Posted by Chris Thielen <cm...@someone.dhs.org>.
Michael Monnerie wrote:

>Hello list,
>
>I tried hard to receive more german text SPAM, and succeeded :-)
>Therefore, I was able to start to write german text based rules, which I
>put in an extra file. This file already contains the actual
>netbanking.at phishing rules, and should be quite helpful.
>
>I'd like to make it available on SARE, and maintain it. Hopefully others
>will contribute. Who should I speak with?
>
>mfg zmi

Hi Michael,

If you would like, I can add your german rules to RDJ if they're
available on a reasonably connected web site.

Chris

Re: SARE german rules version 1.00

Posted by Michael Monnerie <m....@zmi.at>.

I meant "send me german SPAM you receive to sare-german@zmi.at )

> Who should I speak with?

Here I meant "...to include my german rules on the SARE website".

mfg zmi