Posted to volunteer@openoffice.apache.org by samantha mullins <sa...@outlook.com> on 2021/03/28 23:28:57 UTC

Volunteer and Subscribe

Hello and Good Evening,

I would like to first introduce myself. My name is Samantha Mullins. I would like to subscribe as well as volunteer and also join the community. I am a 32 year old recent divorcee with 6 children that I have been so blessed to call mine. I am so interested in joining for many reasons. My ultimate goal is that one day I am doing some sort of web or app development. I'm so torn at which path my heart truly wants to take. The biggest reason I want to pursue anything along in this field is because I was told I couldn't and that I wasnt smart enough. Ok, well I hope that was a good enough introduction.

Thank You,

Samantha Mullins

RE: Volunteer and Subscribe

Posted by Laraine Evans <le...@earthlink.net>.
Just   Thanks        for all you have to say  .

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi Samantha,