Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/09/13 09:40:56 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "FAQs" by CombinationalLogic

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by CombinationalLogic:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FAQs

  Q: What are the system requirements for using Cocoon?  I already have a web server running - would I have to replace it with Apache?

  A: To be filled in.
+
+ ==  Writing DOM to an XML file ==
+
+ Q: Why am I getting a bunch of &amp;#9;s (and-sign pound 9 semi) instead of whitespace when writing a document to an XML file?  This happens when I save a DOM from a flowscript as shown in the blocks/forms/samples/from2xml example.
+
+ A: UNANSWERED!!  Your answer here :)

  ==  Cocoon Nuts-n-Bolts - What does '''this''' mean/do? ==