Posted to user@spark.apache.org by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/29 10:19:16 UTC

REPL like interface for Spark

Hi,
Has anyone know of a REPL interface for spark on GIT which support similar
user experience as presented by Databricks in there cloud demo?

We are looking for something similar but one that can be deployed on
premise and not on the cloud.

--
Eran | CTO

Re: REPL like interface for Spark

Posted by moon soo Lee <le...@gmail.com>.
There're little histories about using Java.
Any feedback is welcomed warmly.

Posted by andy petrella <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by andy petrella <an...@gmail.com>.
Cool!!! I'll give it a try ASAP!