Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Ophir <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/15 01:21:48 UTC

Problem in concurrent receives

Hello,
I've been working with ODE for more then a year now (1.2 and 1.3) ,  And
there seems to be a problem
with the server transaction when few concurrent receives activities (from
the same service/partnerLink) are invoked.
The scentario is when the process has a flow activity which each branch has
a invoke-receive activities on the same service callbacks -- means, the
receive partnerlink is common for all branches of the flow..
Im using the correlation sets for each invoke-receive.
I believe that my Bpel process is simple and correct.
it is very easy to reproduce , just create a process with a flow activiy.
each branch has one asynch invoke-receive and 99% of the time the process
craches on : concurrent transaction error.
I've noticed that there have been a previous message regarding this on this
forum and it was solved using
one thread in the the thread pool. this resulotion is bad for me since the
preformace is bad with only one thread.

ode 1.2 / 1.3.3
tomcat 6 / 5,5
java 5
mySql db

Do you know of this issue , is there any way i can work around it or fix it
.
Regards ,
Bar.