Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Anoop.V" <an...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/29 10:39:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache rewrite help - urgent

I am looking for a rewrite issue for my apache server.
We have some urls wrongly cached by google which making big problems in server.
Following are some example urls

http://www.mysite.com/?section_id=8
http://www.mysite.com/?section_id=7
http://www.mysite.com/?section_id=9
http://www.mysite.com/?page_number=2&section_id=13
As it starts with the '?' and does not have a proper query request part, I am
facing some problem. Can someone help me to fix this?
Thanks,

Re: [users@httpd] Apache rewrite help - urgent

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 4:39 AM, Anoop.V <an...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a rewrite issue for my apache server.
> We have some urls wrongly cached by google which making big problems in
> server. Following are some example urls
>
> http://www.mysite.com/?section_id=8
> http://www.mysite.com/?section_id=7
> http://www.mysite.com/?section_id=9
> http://www.mysite.com/?page_number=2&section_id=13
> As it starts with the '?' and does not have a proper query request part, I
> am facing some problem. Can someone help me to fix this?

And what are the proper URLs you want help redirecting to?