Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it> on 2016/09/21 10:24:05 UTC

[Change Range Public IP]

Hi all,

is it possible to change the range of public ip addresses ? If not from
gui, can i to do from cli ?

Thanks

Re: [Change Range Public IP]

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
As a warning, changes directly on DB can be pretty dangerous.
Apache CloudStack does not allocate IPs in ascending order within the
configured range. I am not sure if there is an order. So, when shrinking
the range, make sure that you are not removing anything that you use.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: [Change Range Public IP]

Posted by Makrand <ma...@gmail.com>.