Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jim Sellers <ji...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/22 00:00:06 UTC

including all a pom modules a dependencies

Hi all.

I was wondering if there is a way to include a pom's modules as dependencies
in another project?

eg.
ProjectA
|-Module-A1
\-Module-A2

ProjectA's pom is of type pom.  In another project we want to include all
the module of project A as dependencies.

Currently we have added another module to ProjectA called "complete" - a pom
which only has dependencies on Module-A1 and Module-A2.

This is a bit clunky because the list of modules and the dependencies listed
in the "complete" module are not garenteed to be in sync.

Anyone know if this is possible and how I'd be able to do that?

Thanks for your time,
Jim

Re: including all a pom modules a dependencies

Posted by Jim Sellers <ji...@gmail.com>.
Good to know.  Thanks. ;-)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.