Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/04/21 08:54:51 UTC

[VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 2 as hbase-0.20.4? (WAS --> Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 1 as hbase-0.20.4?)

I've posted an hbase 0.20.4 release candidate 2 here:

  http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.20.4-candidate-2/

Should we release this candidate as hbase 0.20.4?

In includes some critical fixes and some performance enhancements (See
CHANGES.txt or the release notes in the docs [1] for the list of over
100 issues addressed by this candidate).

Please take it for a test spin if you have a chance.  Vote closes
Tuesday, the 27th of April.

Yours,
The HBase Team

1. http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.20.4-candidate-2/hbase-0.20.4/docs/releasenotes.html