Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Marcel ten Berg <ma...@sc-network.nl> on 2004/05/15 00:59:14 UTC

new apache mirror in the Netherlands

Hello,

Scarlet Internet B.V. has setup an apache mirror both on ftp and http.

url: http://apache.mirror.scarlet-internet.nl
      ftp://ftp.scarlet-internet.nl/pub/apache

Location: Amsterdam The Netherlands
Contact: Marcel ten Berg marcel@scarlet-internet.nl

Update: every hour
Bandwidth: 100mbit

I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

--
Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards,

Marcel ten Berg
Network Engineer
Scarlet Telecom B.V.

Re: new apache mirror in the Netherlands

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sat, 15 May 2004, Marcel ten Berg wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Scarlet Internet B.V. has setup an apache mirror both on ftp and http.
>
> url: http://apache.mirror.scarlet-internet.nl
>       ftp://ftp.scarlet-internet.nl/pub/apache
>
> Location: Amsterdam The Netherlands
> Contact: Marcel ten Berg marcel@scarlet-internet.nl
>
> Update: every hour
> Bandwidth: 100mbit
>
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

And yet another nl mirror....

Added to the list.  Thanks.

Joshua.