Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/11 15:55:45 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.2

All,

Our previous incubator vote failed because there was unlicensed cat photo,
which we were using as test data. Also, we were not listing all bundled 3rd
party libraries in our LICENSE file. Those problems have been fixed and
so...

We propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 release.

Usergrid 1.0.2-rc4 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=1.0.2-rc4

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&hb=1.0.2-rc4

The current Git commit ID is 5167328e85ec24902b578ac82a41f4526d01d47d

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.2-rc4/apache-usergrid-1.0.2-rc4-incubating.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.2-rc4/apache-usergrid-1.0.2-rc4-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.2-rc4/apache-usergrid-1.0.2-rc4-incubating.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Tue Jul 14 09:55:00 EDT 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.2
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 because...

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.2

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

And no cat pictures this time.

[RESULT] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.2

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
+1 Justin (binding)
+1 John (binding)
+1 Dave (binding)

That makes three +1 votes and no negative votes.

Vote passes. I will move the release to the mirrors.

Thanks to all who helped developed and review this release!

- Dave

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding