Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2000/09/26 02:19:24 UTC

ANN: Web Services Description Language specification now available (replaces SDL/SCL and NASSL)

The service description languages SDL and SCL from Microsoft and
NASSL from IBM have been unified to form a new language called WSDL.

The spec is available at:

IBM developerWorks:
    http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/w-wsdl.html
MSDN:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/general/wsdl.asp
(and at Ariba too, but dunno where).

Comments to all the authors please (email addrs are in the doc).

Erik Christensen, Microsoft
Francisco Curbera, IBM,
Greg Meredith, Microsoft
Sanjiva Weerawarana, IBM

Re: ANN: Web Services Description Language specification now available (replaces SDL/SCL and NASSL)

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
Thank you. Now I know what to do tomorrow.
Regards - george

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

Posted by James Snell <js...@lemoorenet.com>.
It is a great achievement and a great specification, the team really took a
lot of time on this and made it something really nice.

Sanjiva: y'all done good my friend :-)

- James

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.