Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/06/21 18:01:50 UTC

What are SlideTokenWrappers good for in the first place? WAS Severe Problem with authentication code / WAS Slide initialization broken?

I globally disabled disabling of force enlistment in the
SlideTokenWrapper and now everything works fine (at least after I fixed
another flaw in ExtendedStore).

This makes me wonder, what is this wrapping and changing of force
enlistment good for in the first place? Can I check in the disabled
version or does this cause any trouble?

Olliver