Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Derrick Koes <De...@skillsoft.com> on 2005/06/02 17:21:48 UTC

accept-language header dropped Tomcat 5.0.28

I have turned on the RequestDumper Valve, but I do not get the accept-language header.  locale is set to en_US (not in my browser languages).  I'm not sure if this is a problem or not.  However, the request getLocale() method always returns en_US (default for the server) because there is no accept-language header.

Tomcat 5.0.28
IIS 5.1
JK 1.2.14

Can anyone tell me why accept-language is not coming through?