Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2022/10/20 22:44:07 UTC

Re: Raising the Value of MAX_DIMENSIONS of Vector Values

Hi Together

Any news on the MAX_DIMENSIONS discussion?

https://github.com/apache/lucene/issues/11507

I just implemented Cohere.ai embeddings and Cohere is offering

small: 1024
medium: 2048
large: 4096

whereas Cohere has a nice demo described at

https://txt.cohere.ai/building-a-search-based-discord-bot-with-language-models/

whereas I am not sure which model they are using for the demo.

Thanks

Michael