Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Germ�n Bouzas <gb...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/15 10:23:30 UTC

Trouble working offline

I have install Tomcat 4.1.x in W2k, and it works fine
when I am connected to Internet.
But when I am offline only pages (apparently) in cache
are served, others are forbiden, having IE asking to
connect.

I don�t know why this is happening. I�ve search FAQs
for Tomcat and Java but no success.
I need to work offline. Any help would be very much appreciated.

RE: Trouble working offline

Posted by Sandeep R Kowshik <sa...@india.hp.com>.
The problem i have is as follows:
I placed a jsp scriptlet hello.jsp in tomcat directory where i have
installed tomcat . I invoked the scriptlet from I.E as
http://my_unix_server:8080/hello.jsp

the error message is

type Status report
message /hello.jsp
description The requested resource (/hello.jsp) is not available.

please help
thanx in advance

Posted by Germ�n Bouzas <gb...@yahoo.com>.
It was it: I configure the internet settings to not
dial and next time I restarted the computer it was
properly working offline

Thanks!.

Germ�n

Re: Trouble working offline