Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Mad <10...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/29 07:37:20 UTC

[VOTE][RIP-27] Auto batching in producer

Hi RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the kickoff of RIP-27 Auto Batch in producer

RIP-26 has prepared to implement batchConsumeQueue, but the message needs to be packaged manually on the client side, so I want to implement an auto batching capability. Now the shepherds @RongtongJin are willing to support the RIP, so I think it is time to start an email thread to enter the voting process.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of votes are reached.
Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best Regards!
Guyinyou

RIP-27 Auto batching in producer
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ydZrA-FNrjM52I4H72EM2yaNAEYpRHV5uUSmFgxhWUQ/edit#heading=h.l32rlf9jfklr

Re: [VOTE][RIP-27] Auto batching in producer

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1

Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn> 于2021年12月29日周三 19:50写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: Re: [VOTE][RIP-27] Auto batching in producer

Posted by 周波 <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1

ShannonDing <di...@apache.org> 于2022年1月4日周二 11:18写道:

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.