Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Zalewski, Tomasz" <to...@tanning.com> on 2002/04/03 19:11:16 UTC

Null Call object passed to locate of the provider

Should the EJB SOAP implementation work with the message based SOAP?

It looks like the  StatelessEJBProvider.locate method receives a null for
the call object because the MessageRouterServlet passed a hard coded null as
that argument.

Should MessageRouterServlet be extracting the call similar to what the
RPCRouterServlet does?

Here is my error/fault response that I get while trying to handle message
based SOAP request sent to a stateless EJB:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:</faultcode>
<faultstring>java.lang.NullPointerException</faultstring>
<faultactor>/soap/servlet/messagerouter</faultactor>
<detail>
<stackTrace>java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.apache.soap.providers.StatelessEJBProvider.locate(StatelessEJBProvider.j
ava:231)
 at
org.apache.soap.server.http.MessageRouterServlet.doPost(MessageRouterServlet
.java:267)
 at
:265)
 at
:200)
 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:2495)
 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:2204)
 at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)
</stackTrace>
</detail>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>