Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ZhouJie <zh...@126.com> on 2016/12/26 12:02:21 UTC

questions for kylin

Hi,
I have some questions about kylin.

1. I wonder if kylin support for HA?  especially HA for kylin building server.
2. Seems that kylin will throw a query error if this query can't find any related mapping-cube in hbase, I wonder if kylin will route these query into spark sql in the future? will implement ROLAP + MPP/HOLAP? if so, what's the schedule?

Thanks,
JieZhouf

Re: questions for kylin

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
For job server HA, please refer to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2006.

The routing or we often call it Ad-Hoc Query is an important feature for
Kylin's future. But there is no deadline or restrict schedule. Kylin is
open source project, and driven by community. If someone could contribute
on this feature, it will speed up the development.