Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Aurelien Pernoud <ap...@sopragroup.com> on 2002/10/16 11:28:58 UTC

Getting Crazy...

I'm having a BIG trouble adding two portlets (both referencing an abstract
portlet) in the same pane.

Join is the buggyportlet src, and here's my local-portlets.xreg
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<registry>
    <portlet-entry name="PortletTest" hidden="false" type="abstract"
application="false">
        <media-type ref="html"/>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.BugPortlet</classname>
    </portlet-entry>
    <portlet-entry name="Portlet_Test_AAAA" hidden="false" type="ref"
        parent="PortletTest" application="false">
        <media-type ref="html"/>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.BugPortlet</classname>
	            <title>Portlet AAAA</title>
	            <description>Buggy A</description>
    </portlet-entry>
    <portlet-entry name="Portlet_Test_BBBB" hidden="false" type="ref"
            parent="PortletTest" application="false">
            <media-type ref="html"/>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.BugPortlet</classname>
    	            <title>Portlet BBBB</title>
    	            <description>Buggy B</description>
    </portlet-entry>
</registry>

When added in a pane (whatever conf), try minimize one, maximize another
one, sometimes portlets simply disappear, sometimes it's ok, sometimes I
have two times the same portlets (look at the id)... I don't get it.
Look at the trace in tomcat, it does what it wants, when it wants. I've
tried it on a freshly newly installed Tomcat 3.3.1 and Jetspeed 1.4b1, the
bug is still there. Please tell me I'm not the only one :)
Am I doing something wrong in the code ? in the xreg ????

Thanks for help,
Aurelien Pernoud