Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Senthil Subbiah <ss...@ketera.com> on 2004/10/01 00:51:29 UTC

RE: The value extracted through regular expression is not available for all the requests

Thanks a lot.

I don't know whatz the issue but it is working now....let me analyze the
issue and update the bug # 28600.

The version used is v2.0.1

And the diff is this time I tried with...not grouping the samplers.

When I group the samplers and try...i am not able to access the value.

But when I don't group the samplers and I am able to access the
extracted value.

Thanks for the interest taken sebb.

-senthil

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Not sure what you mean by grouping the samplers, but if the variable
is not available when it should be, that could be a bug.

To track this down we'd need a test case and jmeter.log and
jmeter.properties., plus details of any console error messages (these
are all supposed to go to the log, but sometimes some of them escape)