Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by J....@pilz.ie on 2004/09/14 13:10:29 UTC

Axis generating temporary files

Hi.

I'm using Axis, and have noticed that my temp folder is full of "axis"
files  - I presume these are my attachment files.
I was wondering is there any setting that I can change so that it doesn't
save these temporary files, as they are really starting to take up a lot
of space.

I hope someone can help!

Thanks
James

Re: Axis generating temporary files

Posted by J....@pilz.ie.
Just using Axis as the client. GSOAP is the server.
James

Mahen Perera <ma...@gmail.com>
14/09/2004 12:36
Please respond to