Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Manuel Grau Aracil <in...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/20 11:49:02 UTC

¿mix cocoon with jetspeed?

has somebody mixed cocoon with jetspeed? It is possible?

Re: ¿mix cocoon with jetspeed?

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.
I like coocon and what it does. I know that it supports JSR-168. I
don't know if you will find all the features of PSML or the security
constraint functionality. I think that coocon's strengths are in its
content publishing capabilities.

So, if one has a large cocoon publication and he or she wants to run
those documents as portlets then there is a content portlet demo that
would be appropriate.

--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy