Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/02/09 13:17:01 UTC

Change to wsdlcm.xsd delays M7

My last M7 task was to update the release notes which I've done and it's
ready to go to vote.

However, a late change (9th Feb) to wsdlcm.xsd by the working group means
that the Woden ant tests are now producing schemavalidate errors. Message
content model was added to wsdlcm.xsd for the InterfaceFault component, so
Woden's WsdlCm class (or one of its emitters) needs to be modified to
write out this property in the .wsdlcm files. I'll look into this later
today when I have time.   Arthur if you can get there first, that's fine
by me.

John Kaputin

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: Change to wsdlcm.xsd delays M7

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
It looks like CR138 adds the {message content model} property to the
InterfaceFault component and there's an editorial action to update the
spec accordingly. The wsdlcm.xsd schema was updated earlier today with
this change.  So, I'll modify Woden to add this property to the API and
I'll modify the CmWriter class so it produces the correct .wsdlcm output,
then I'll rerun the interchange tests against M7 and commit the ant-test
results to SVN.

John Kaputin

John Kaputin/UK/IBM@IBMGB
09/02/2007 12:17