Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexander Ivarsson <al...@live.com> on 2014/03/30 13:33:11 UTC

Cannot find En Version of OpenOffice on website

Hej,I have visited your site to download apache openoffice but you dont present the option of downloading the english version for people living outside of a english speaking country. As soon as i click the various download links on your site it directs me to a danish version with no option of downloading the english one. That is very frustrating for me and im sure other like me who have english as their 1st language.Alexander

Re: Cannot find En Version of OpenOffice on website

Posted by Usman Azam <us...@gmail.com>.
try this link http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#notes

Posted by Alan B <ab...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 7:33 AM, Alexander Ivarsson <
alexanderivarsson@live.com> wrote:

> Hej,I have visited your site to download apache openoffice but you dont
> present the option of downloading the english version

Are you able to use this URL?
https://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#aoo

It give access to pick any of the installation sets and language packs

The link for Windows English (US) on the page above is...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download

Re: Cannot find En Version of OpenOffice on website

Posted by Usman Azam <us...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 03/30/2014 01:33 PM, schrieb Alexander Ivarsson:
> Hej,I have visited your site to download apache openoffice but you dont present the option of downloading the english version for people living outside of a english speaking country. As soon as i click the various download links on your site it directs me to a danish version with no option of downloading the english one. That is very frustrating for me and im sure other like me who have english as their 1st language.Alexander

Please download only form the original webpage:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/

In the green box you have a link to "Get all platforms, languages,
language packs" for the version:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

HTH

Marcus

Re: Cannot find En Version of OpenOffice on website

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.

see the page <http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html>, which is accessible from the main page www.openoffice.org by clicking download -> get all platforms, languages, language packs. also, you may opt for setting your browser's preferred language to english if it is your mother tongue.