Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/28 18:16:19 UTC

Graph Libraries -> Graph Languages + Graph Frameworks

Hello,

I think we should split the "Graph Libraries" section of our homepage into:

	Graph Frameworks
		- aiogremlin
		- gremlin-client
		- gremlin-drvier
		- …

	Graph Languages
		- gremlin-scala
		- sql-gremlin
		- sparql-gremlin
		- ogre
		- ...

…. perhaps Frameworks is "Gremlin Server Libraries" ??

Thoughts?,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: Graph Libraries -> Graph Languages + Graph Frameworks

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps we could have more organization there....of course, some projects
might fit multiple categories. not sure if we have any like that yet, but i
thought we did in TP 2.x and it wasn't easy to figure out if they should be
listed with Gremlin or Blueprints or whatever.