Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Session A Mwamufiya <sm...@andrew.cmu.edu> on 2007/08/04 01:01:24 UTC

obtaining a user selection, please help

Hi,

I've posted a number of times regarding this subject, but have not gotten a reply.  I would think that others have used s:select before and know how to obtain a user's selection in data.  Please help, because I have been stuck for a number of hours now.

Thanks,
Session

Re: obtaining a user selection, please help

Posted by Rene Gielen <gi...@it-neering.net>.
Session,

please make sure your read (at least) the following chapters carefully:
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/crud-demo-i.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/type-conversion.html

After that, it would be quite good to have a look into the showcase app
distributed with struts2. Most of your usage questions should be covered
there, with handy and easy to understand examples.

Regards,
Rene