Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by tanezavm <vf...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/10 15:20:31 UTC

Re: NiFI 1.4.0 UI can't be displayed in an IFrame?

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the very helpful explanation. I believe I would go to option 5 to
change the value provided to the response header. We have some kind of
enterprise portal and have a legitimate need to display a NiFi UI within a
frame.

Regards,
Virgil

Re: NiFI 1.4.0 UI can't be displayed in an IFrame?

Posted by tanezavm <vf...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

I submitted a ticket to document our need.
Here is the link - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4797

Regards,
Virgil

Re: NiFI 1.4.0 UI can't be displayed in an IFrame?

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Virgil,

Understood. I would encourage you to open a ticket documenting this need as there may be other users who also need it, and a native feature will be more useful than requiring people to manually change code and build the application with every release. Thanks.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com