Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mauricio Bracale <mb...@cidadei.com.br> on 2002/08/13 21:19:54 UTC

Personalized ErrorDocument for mod_vhosts

    Hi,
    I have a apache 1.3.26 running with mod_vhosts, and a lot of virtual
sites. Now they want a personalized 404 Error Page for each site, but I
did´t now how to do it using mod_vhosts.
    Can anybody help me?

    Thanks

[]´s
Mauricio Bracale
Cidade Internet - Grupo CLARIN
mbracale@cidadei.com.br <ma...@cidadei.com.br>
Tel: 3365-4117
Analista de Suporte

RE: Personalized ErrorDocument for mod_vhosts

Posted by Matthijs Rohs <ma...@rohs.nl>.
Use a .htaccess in each sitemap containing:

ErrorDocument 404 “Client Error 404: Not Found

Or this:

ErrorDocument 404 /error/404.php

Matthijs