Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ??????? ?????? <ho...@hotmail.com> on 2019/01/09 17:21:33 UTC

Greek Language Pack

                Good afternoon
I would like to ask you if there is an available greek language pack for OpenOffice.

Because I searched a little bit in your website, but the links were not working.

Errors with the response from the servers appeared.

Is there any other solution?

Thank you in advance

John Houlis

Re: Greek Language Pack

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi,

Did you try from here: https://www.openoffice.org/el/download/ <https://www.openoffice.org/el/download/>

Regards,
Dave

Re: Greek Language Pack

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 1/9/2019 12:21 PM, ??????? ?????? wrote:
>                 Good afternoon
> I would like to ask you if there is an available greek language pack for OpenOffice.
>
> Because I searched a little bit in your website, but the links were not working.
>
> Errors with the response from the servers appeared.
>
> Is there any other solution?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> John Houlis

John;

There is both A full installation and a Language for Greek at our
download site: https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html. There was
some scheduled maintenance earlier that may have been your problem.

Regards
Keith