Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc Perkel <su...@junkemailfilter.com> on 2011/10/23 15:34:49 UTC

Regex to detect gibberisk

Anyone have a good way to catch these? Mostly coming from Hotmail.

ALotOfTim eToOrd erPil lGood sFro mHe alt hSh op

Body:

<link to yahoo groups or blog>

onsgMRpa otaaeseB Atlp ift aTrtrss lsskcei . BROhd hoidn lod sew
esodcywsn csTOUwive nlt hfrri dda otaigbha e

TR' adwfh eoTn htnotdw btbd e. UL eofotg esng tthsnl iaehpcn HWte
eaorirtn HOIEes sss trlRRe hpkgbagt hao ewRet dvi, hi . RGAtp tees
ocrbwfs sEki frn lgDiiho, dETHTp itbrifra IShism a'ef ihojnfNL ayeecsaca
idhcAOEHuie erefe ishttcUL ituhi dsiaiel ahenh

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
support@junkemailfilter.com

Re: Regex to detect gibberisk

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Sun, 23 Oct 2011, Marc Perkel wrote:

> Anyone have a good way to catch these? Mostly coming from Hotmail.

> ALotOfTim eToOrd erPil lGood sFro mHe alt hSh op

There is a rule for that in my sandbox. I'd have to look to see whether
it's been promoted to active.

   The United States has become a place where entertainers and
   professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance.
                                         -- Maureen Johnson Smith Long
  318 days since the first successful private orbital launch (SpaceX)