Posted to users@maven.apache.org by roman schoenbichler <e0...@student.tuwien.ac.at> on 2008/05/03 19:13:39 UTC

maven ant task, copy local libs

Hey Guys!

I'm currently working with seam. They have a project generation script.
This sets up a project, including a build.xml file. The Problem with
this script is, that it copies all libs in the generated project which
is not nice at all.
So I started using maven-ant-tasks.

The problem is, that I wasn't able to figure out how I can copy the
needed lib files to the generated .ear project from my local repository.

The generated script uses:
<fileset id="lib" dir="${lib.dir}">
    <include name="*.jar" />
</fileset>

with lib.dir pointing to ./lib, which of corse is not very usefull since
my libs are in the .m2 repository.

The description on the website isn't very clear about such functions.

I hope you can help me on that,
Greets

Re: maven ant task, copy local libs

Posted by roman schoenbichler <e0...@student.tuwien.ac.at>.