Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Kong, Yong" <Yo...@ONSTAR.com> on 2003/04/21 18:14:20 UTC

Apache SOAP 2.3.1 on SUN ONE Web Service 6.0

Can I Apache SOAP 2.3.1 on SUN ONE Web Server 6.0? Has anyone been running
into any problems?

Thanks
Yong

Re: Apache SOAP 2.3.1 on SUN ONE Web Service 6.0

Posted by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@migasia.com>.
I did have a problem at the beginng, but I have them working.
It has to do with classloader issues.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=soap-user&m=104372713714970&w=2

You have to make sure the classloader used to load the classes in
soap.war...
... and any classes that you made that also calls classes in soap.war
have to be the same.

--
Jesus M. Salvo Jr.
Mobile Internet Group Pty Ltd