Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Ad...@eFunds.com on 2001/01/19 14:00:00 UTC

Problems with Cocoon.java looking for Parser

Avalon-dev,

Where is this parser? ( in Red )
package org.apache.cocoon;

import org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.Parser;

I need it to resolve Cocoon.java.  I am doing research for a project and
want to use Cocoon, but all this class for it's core are not in the build
or the specified needed list.  Can you help me?

I also have a warning about
import org.apache.avalon.excalibur.logger.DefaultLogKitManager;
being deprecated.  What should I use in it's place?

Thanks,
Adam
Sr. Web Developer
eFunds Corporation

RE: Problems with Cocoon.java looking for Parser

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
the parser you ask for was recently moved from cocoon distribution to the
excalibur xmlBundle of components.
you can find it in the scratchpad of excalibur 4.1 distribution
(http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/release/excalibur/v4.1/)

hope this helps
-marc=