Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Vladi Feigin <vl...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/26 22:14:17 UTC

Execute Latency much higher than Process Latency

Hi ALL,

In our topology for some bolts (the bolts writing to DB/Cassandra) the
Execute Latency as twice higher than Process Latency . Does it mean that
acks in these bolts take the time equals to the bolt processing?
What can the reason for this? How we can reduce it?
Thank you,
Vladi

Re: Execute Latency much higher than Process Latency