Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by iscnet isc <is...@hotmail.com> on 2001/04/25 17:48:15 UTC

Re: Please urgent : Why french accentual characters (like à è) not display

Yes, I have a problem whehn generating the french accentual charcters,
I seen them in IE 4 and 5, I always try in local network with the IIS, it
works fine, but if I try with TOMCAT (which is installed in our internet
server) it replaces all my accentual characters with ?, To see really the
problem, please visit :
http://www.isc-net.com/213bus   and try internet in search (call to my
servlet)