Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Andrew Chandler <an...@riftware.com> on 2007/01/29 17:00:29 UTC

Sharepoint attributes

Hi folks - I'm currently using the slide client to upload files to a
sharepoint shared files folder.    The folder in question displays the file,
who inserted it and there is an additional column that was added for
"description" of the file.     I've tried using PropFind and Enumerating the
properties of the webdavresource I create to access the file but I'm unable
to see the description attribute.   Is there some way to access additional
metadata that I'm not aware of or is this all a limitation of webdav and to
access the meta data would require resorting to the soap api?