Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Satyam Maloo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/18 14:21:29 UTC

Set logging level for a particular bundle to ERROR

How do I set the logging level for a particular bundle to ERROR mode but the
other bundles should be in debug mode.

Problem:
We have a timer component which is polling a queue based on some criteria.
This bundle is generating a lot of logs and the fuse logs are getting rolled
over in a few minutes itself.

-----
Satyam

Re: Set logging level for a particular bundle to ERROR

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Take a look at the "sift appender".

Ref: https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/log.html